When we first partnered with Canberra-based home and lifestyle influencer Jess Harris, we were drawn to her warm design style, her laidback personality, and her love of music. Her Instagram account @sundayharris is a must-follow that gives an insider's look at her home renovation project, her cooking escapades, and the beautiful things in life that motivate her.
As the dog days of summer stretch on, Jess was kind enough to share with us the two key ingredients to a perfect Sunday morning — her go-to playlist to blast on her Tivoli Audio Model One Digital, and a recipe for Pikelets (an Australian take on pancakes). Enjoy!
@sundayharris has her Tivoli Audio Model One Digital front and center, ready to provide the perfect soundtrack for any occasion.
|SHOP THE LOOK
|Model One Digital Gen 2
Nothing pairs better than cooking and a good playlist. Just hit play, and let the good times roll!
Gluten free, dairy free, low sugar, and 100% yum! You can also use normal flour and milk if you'd prefer.
1 + 1/2 cups gluten free self-raising flour
1/4 cup maple syrup
2/3 cup lactose free milk (or alternative milk of choice, we use almond milk)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
20g dairy free spread, melted (for cooking)
- Add all ingredients to a medium size mixing bowl (except the dairy free spread.)
- Use an electric mixer on medium speed to combine.
- Heat a frypan over medium heat and brush with a little melted butter. Drop level tablespoonfuls of the mixture into the pan and cook for a minute or two or until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Flip and cook other side for one minute until golden.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve with the topping of your choice! Our favorites are banana and maple syrup, or lemon and sugar.
Jess's recipe is adapted from Alex @thestylingstories.